iCrowdNewswire Jan 22, 2021 8:38 PM ET
The global ultra-high performance concrete market is expected to reach USD 642.0 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Ultra-High Performance Concrete (UHPC) is a concrete material bearing the properties of cement and has the least compressive strength of 120 MPa with stated durability, robustness, and tensile ductility standards. UHPC is usually formulated by blending Portland cement, added cementitious materials, limestone, fine sand, reactive powders, quartz silica flour, superplasticizers, and water. Moreover, the application of fine materials aid in offering a smooth and dense surface garnering high demand for its aesthetics.
To Request for a PDF Sample, Click Here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3449
Key participants include ACC Limited, Lafargeholcim, Sika AG, Ceentek, Gulf Precast Concrete, Cemex SAB De CV, Vicat, US Concrete Inc., Ultratech Cement Ltd., and Metalco, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• By type, slurry-infiltrated fibrous concrete (SIFCON) contributed to the largest ultra-high performance concrete market share of 7.8% in the forecast period. This type of concrete has various features comprising high strength and a high degree of ductility, which allows it to have exceptional stability under fatigue, dynamic and recurring loading systems.
• By distribution channel, offline held a larger ultra-high performance concrete market share in 2019. The ultra-high performance concrete industry is very offline-intensive and witnesses transparency. The offline channel necessitates the requirement of substantial investment of time by the buyer and high selling costs, along with considerable knowledge of the market on the seller side.
• By application, infrastructure held the largest ultra-high performance concrete market size in 2019, primarily owing to the construction of bridges, tunnels, roadways, as a result of its robustness, improved longevity, and better durability. It provides benefits like the speed of construction, and better visual appeal, and impermeability against abrasion, corrosion, and impact, leading to a lower cost of maintenance and longevity of the constriction.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global ultra-high performance concrete market on the basis of type, distribution channel, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Slurry-Infiltrated Fibrous Concrete
• Reactive Powder Concrete
• Compact Reinforced Concrete
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3449
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
Key Points Covered in the Report:
• Detailed overview of the Ultra-high Performance Concrete market to assist clients and businesses in making crucial decisions
• Latest and emerging trends influencing the growth of the market
• Market concentration, production and consumption ratio, demand & supply analysis, and import/export
• Trends, challenges, threats, and opportunities impacting the development and market size
• SWOT analysis of each major market player along
• In-depth analysis of major market players with detailed portfolios of their products, production capacity, revenue estimation, and gross margin
• Strategic recommendations to the new entrants as well as established companies to make beneficial business decisions
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Ultra-High Performance Concrete Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Ultra-High Performance Concrete Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
Read the Comprehensive Report with a meticulous TOC and panoramic coverage of the market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ultra-high-performance-concrete-market
Have a Look at Related Reports:
• Hollow Concrete Blocks Market Share and Global Trend By Type , By Application, By End User and Geography Forecast till 2027
• uPVC Market Share and Global Trend by Product, Distribution Channel & Geography Forecast till 2027
• Breathable Membranes Market Share and Global Trend By Product Type, By End User and Geography Forecast till 2027
Thank you for reading this report. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Keywords: Ultra-high Performance Concrete Market, Ultra-high Performance Concrete Industry, Ultra-high Performance Concrete Market size, Ultra-high Performance Concrete Market share, Ultra-high Performance Concrete Market trend, Ultra-high Performance Concrete Market forecast, Ultra-high Performance Concrete Market growth, Ultra-high Performance Concrete Market demand