As per industry analysis by Persistence Market Research, the global tantalum carbide coating for graphite market is estimated to expand at a healthy CAGR of around 5% over the forecast period of 2021-2031. Growing demand for tantalum across various industrial sectors such as semiconductor & electronics, aerospace & aviation is one of the leading driving factors for the growth of the market. Tantalum consumption is dominated by capacitors for electronic equipment.
Capacitors are electrical components that store energy electrostatically in an electric field, and are used in a wide variety of electric and electronic products. Capacitors are an essential part of almost all electronic products, ranging from smartphones to appliances in homes, electronic systems in cars, and wind turbines producing electricity. As such, demand for tantalum carbide coatings for graphite is rising steadily.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a [email protected]
The chemicals and materials vertical is slated to witness emphasis shifting towards new-fangled value streams as well as applications driving it. One amongst them would be feedstock volatility, which is bound to influence the export competitiveness throughout. Plus, decarbonisation is making inroads, wherein renewable and recycled feedstock-based polymers are inevitable with regards to product offerings.
Digital sales and remote sales channels are already there to join the bandwagon. The “go green” initiative is bound to go a long way, as things like global warming would never be taken casually again. Persistence Market Research has its team of knowledge and research experts in the form of consultants and analysts to cater to the needs of the key stakeholders.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
• Increasing demand for tantalum coatings from the semiconductors & electronics sector is expected to propel market growth over the assessment period.
• Tantalum carbide coatings are widely used due to their properties and advantages such as excellent resistance to wear and abrasion, corrosion, oxidation and erosion, thermal shock resistant, superior flatness capability, electrically conductive, etc.
• There has been increasing use of chemical vapor deposition (CVD) in industries for coatings applications.
• Tantalum coatings are made from refractory ceramic material that is exceedingly hard and has metallic electrical conductivity. Tantalum carbides have one of the highest melting points among binary compounds, peaking at around 3,880°C depending on purity.
• Demand for tantalum coatings from various industries has seen rapid growth. Also, the need for tantalum carbide coatings has been rising steadily over the past few years for related applications, especially in nations such as Taiwan, South Korea, and China.
• The market in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan is projected to expand at CAGRs of 3.9%, 4.9%, and 5.1%, respectively.
• Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, industrial activities were hit. In 2020, the market witnessed decreased growth. However, with activities gradually increasing across sectors, growth in 2021 has slightly increased.
For critical insights on this market, request for ask an expert here @
The global tantalum carbide coating for graphite market has been identified as a significantly fragmented market, with the organized sector occupying a major section of the overall industry. Some of the leading players included in the report are Bay Carbon Inc., Toyo Tanso Co., Ltd., Nanoshel LLC, Momentive Performance Materials, Materion Advanced Chemicals, Hunan WISE New Material Technology Co., Ltd., American Elements, CGT Carbon GmbH, and Pacific Particulate Materials (PPM) Ltd., who are anticipated to create a tough competitive environment at the global level.
Demand for tantalum carbide coatings for graphite is anticipated to increase substantially owing to growing demand from the semiconductors & electronics industry, owing to increasing demand for consumer electronics across the world. Demand is growing due to the excellent properties of tantalum coatings. These tantalum-based coating films have high thermal stability, high conductivity, as well as excellent corrosion that is highly resistant to foreign atoms, thereby driving demand.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy [email protected]
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Read More Trending Reports of PMR –
Global Market Study on High Velocity Oxygen Fuel (HVOF) Tungsten Carbide (WC) Coatings: High Demand Projected from Aerospace & Aviation and Power Generation Industries: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/high-velocity-oxygen-fuel-hvof-tungsten-carbide-wc-coatings-market.asp
Australia Market Study on Titanium Dioxide: Paints and Dyes Application to Dominate Over the Forecast Period 2016-2024: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/australia-titanium-dioxide-market.asp
North America Market Study on Paints and Coatings: Water-based Type to Dominate; Consolidation to Drive Players to Adopt New Strategies: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/north-america-paints-and-coatings-market.asp
Global Market Study on Ultramarine Pigments: Usage in Plastics and Coatings to Support Firm Market Growth Prospects: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/ultramarine-pigments-market.asp
Contact us: Persistence Market Research Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751 USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353 Sales – [email protected]