The global High-Performance Pigments Market is forecast to reach USD 7.40 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. High-performance pigments (HPPS) are both organic and inorganic pigments with strong insolubility, heat resilience, color strength, temperature and light speed properties, fastness of bleeding and solvents, and low movement. High-Performance pigments are used in a wide range of outdoor applications, including signage, advertising, and decals. Also, these pigments are used in indoor applications such as floor and wall coverings and specialized labels printing inks such as retort labels, protective inks, metal decorating inks, color filters, and electrophotographic toners used in liquid crystal show. Growing demand for high-performance pigments in automotive and industrial coatings, plastics, and cosmetics is a significant driving force in the growth of the High-Performance Pigments industry. Besides, the strong demand for High-Performance Pigments is driving market growth due to its wide variety of uses, outstanding efficiency, and relatively low environmental effects. Numerous R&D efforts for the production of emerging high-performance pigment innovations such as nano-pigment technology are also driving the market growth.
The high cost of High-Performance Pigments, however, is a major limiting factor for market development. The high price is due to its features, such as excellent heat tolerance and good light resistance, and inorganic pigment opacity. Bismuth vanadate pigments are environmentally safe and are used with strong camouflage capacity and gloss for the manufacture of orange, bright yellow, green, and red colors. Due to the heat tolerance and suitable strength of these pigments, cadmium pigments are used in thermosetting and thermoplastic powder coatings. Rising demands for environmentally friendly products in various industries such as coatings, the organic segment is expected to witness high growth. Organic pigments such as quinacridones, perylenes, perigones, and pyrrole dikes provide red to orange shades, enhancing weather and light speed, heat stabilization, and average migration.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3351
Key participants include Merck Performance Materials, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd., Horsta Chemicals Zhuhai Co. Ltd., Vijay Chemical Industries, BASF SE, Voxco Pigments and Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Sun Chemical, DIC Corporation, Meghmani Pigments, and Heubach, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on the product, inorganic pigment generated a revenue of USD 2.79 billion in 2019 and predicted to rise with a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period as they are usually metallic precipitated salts and not carbon-based, thereby witnessing strong demand marks emerging economies such as the Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
- The automotive and transportation expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecasted period, owing to the rise of next-generation automobiles and the advancement of transportation networks globally.
- The coating application is the major contributor to the High-Performance Pigments Market. The automotive & transportation sectors of the Asia Pacific region are the major shareholder of the market and held around 47.2% of the market in the year 2019, owing to the increasing demand from various forms, typically, from the automotive coating followed by other industrial applications and decorative coatings.
- The Asia Pacific dominated the market for silane in 2019. Driving the market is the strong emphasis of the area on cost-effective and creative procedures being implemented in the industry. The Asia Pacific region held approximately 36% of the market, followed by North America, which contains around 29.1% market in the year 2019.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3351
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global High-Performance Pigments Market on the basis of product, end-use, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Construction & Infrastructure
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Browse Complete Report “High-Performance Pigments Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/high-performance-pigments-market
Regional analysis section covers analysis of the High-Performance Pigments market in the major geographies of the world including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa with regards to production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and market size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further query on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com