The Global Green Tires Market size is estimated to reach USD 178.07 billion from USD 80.48 billion in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 10.4% through 2027. The market growth is driven by the growing awareness about environmental damage incurred by vehicular emissions and the cumulative amount of pollutants emitted by the automobile industry.
Increasing focus on curbing negative impacts on the environment and human health is fueling the adoption of green tires. The fuel-efficient tires are gaining major popularity. In addition, a significant rise in the price of diesel and gasoline is prompting a shifting interest of automakers to green tires. Moreover, beneficial properties of green tires such as improved mileage and lower emissions will boost product adoption over the coming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1702
The growth of autonomous vehicles and substitute powertrains (hybrid & electrical), coupled with the evolution of shared/fleet vehicle use, is also leading to increased green tire deployment. The integration of these tires over the traditional ones can significantly reduce carbon dioxide emissions. For instance, an annual reduction of up to 45 million tons of CO2 emissions could be realized in the United States alone with the addition of precipitated silica to tire treads. Growing consumer awareness and interest in sustainability is likely to reinforce green tires market trends through 2027.
Key players operating in the global green tires market are Gunze, Saint-Gobain S.A., Toray Industries Inc, Nitto Denko Corporation, The Chemours Company, DowDuPont, Teijin Ltd., Toyobo Co, Ltd, TDK Corporation, 3M Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holding, O-film Tech Co Ltd, and Oike & Co. Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on raw materials, the silica incorporated rubber segment is estimated to witness major demand in the coming years as the high silica content in the rubber permit tires to attain low rolling resistance, thereby reducing fuel consumption as well as harmful vehicular emissions.
- Based on the vehicle, the passenger vehicle segment accounted for a major revenue share in 2019 and is projected to maintain its market dominance with a CAGR of 10.7% over the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, the on-road vehicles segment is estimated to witness the fastest growth rate over the projected timeframe.
- Based on sales, the aftermarket sales segment dominated the green tires market share in 2019 and is likely to witness a growth rate of 10.5% over the analysis period.
- In the regional landscape, Europe contributed to the largest revenue share in 2019 and is forecast to exhibit a growth rate of 10.7% through 2027 on account of increasing vehicle production and sales with high per capita income in the region. Germany is a leading contributor to the green tires market share due to the presence of a large fleet of passenger vehicles in the country.
- The Asia Pacific region is set to witness a notable CAGR of 10.5% over the projected timeframe on account of the growth of middle classes and a significant increase in vehicle ownership in developing countries like India and China.
- North America is forecast to contribute significantly to the green tires market share, delivering a CAGR of 10.2% through 2027 on account of the presence of major automotive companies in the region.
- An on-demand car care technology & services company, Get Spiffy, Inc., announced in January 2020 the launch of its first green tire services for individuals in Raleigh-Durham and fleets across more than 20 markets
Buy this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1702
Key questions answered
- Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the Global Green Tires market?
- What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the Global Green Tires market?
- What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Global Green Tires market?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global green tires market on the basis of raw materials, vehicle type, application, sales, and region:
Raw Materials Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Silica Incorporated Rubber
- Butyl Rubber
- Silane Incorporated Rubber
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/green-tires-market
Sales Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi ArabiaUAE
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1702
Rail Control System Market, By System Type (Control System, Traffic Management), By Application (Freight, High-speed Trains, Very High-speed Trains, Commuter Trains, Light Rail/Trams, Metro/Subway Trains), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Electric Intercity Bus Market, By Bus Type (Battery Electric Bus, Plug-in Hybrid Bus, Hybrid Bus), By Battery Type (Lithium-ion, Lead Acid), By Consumer Segment (Fleet Operators, Government), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Hybrid Train Market Analysis by Propulsion Type (Battery Operated, CNG, Electro-Diesel, LNG..). By Application (Freight, Passenger) By Operating Speed (Below 100Km/hr, 100-200 Km/hr, Above 200 Km/hr) by Region Forecasts to 2026
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]