The market is expected to increase at CAGR of 5.50% during the forecast period 2022-2032
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Medical X-Ray Detectors Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global medical x-ray detectors market was valued at $2.16 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $3.70 billion by 2032.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for medical x-ray detectors:
- Growing demand for x-ray examination in acute injuries
- Technological advancements in x-ray detectors
- Use of new-age materials for the development of x-ray detectors for better spatial resolution and dose management
The detailed study is a compilation of 14 market data tables and 226 figures spread through 264 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Swati Sood, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “X-Ray technology is evolving, and market players are developing several high-resolution, low-cost, and low-radiation dose systems. Continuous research and development (R&D) have led to several technological advancements in X-Ray detector technology, such as the development of thinner and more flexible FPDs. Several research studies also aim to identify novel materials for flat panel detectors (FPDs)”.
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Medical X-Ray Detectors Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Analogic Corporation
- Canon Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Detection Technology Plc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- iRay Technology
- KA Imaging Inc.
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Varex Imaging Corporation
Recent Developments in the Global Medical X-Ray Detectors Market
- In February 2022, KA Imaging Inc., secured a Taiwan license for the Reveal 35C dual-energy X-Ray detector; through this license, the detector can be sold in the Taiwan market.
- In May 2022, EXAMION partnered with Systemhaus GmbH & Co. KG to offer an even broader range of products to our customers in the future. With this cooperation, both companies emphasize their industry expertise in the healthcare sector and focus on added value for the customer.
- In May 2021, KA Imaging collaborated with Alpha Imaging in the U.S. Through this collaboration, hospitals, medical facilities, and practices from 14 states can now acquire Reveal 35C through Alpha Imaging.
- In March 2021, Carestream Health Inc. launched Lux 35 detector, a cesium glass-free medical detector. It is a lightweight, glass-free wireless detector.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in medical robotics and imaging? Speak to our analysts
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English