The China Single Cylinder Diesel Engine Market is projected to reach USD 1.79 billion in 2027. The factors associated to the growth of the market include the higher adoption rate of the agricultural & non-road machineries, and a remarkable growth in the construction sectors with their increasing implementation of the single cylinder diesel engine.
Increasing adoption of agricultural machinery in China and favorable funding scenario for agricultural sector are the prime factors driving the demand for single cylinder diesel engines in China. Further, agricultural sector is the second largest consumer in terms of value due to high utilization of diesel engines in farm equipment.
Although a higher degree of growth of the electric powered propulsion & ignition systems has been encountered in the country, a considerable amount of consumers still prefer the diesel based propulsion systems owing to its higher range & operational time, inexpensive upfront cost, cheaper maintenance cost and higher power delivery, among other preferential characteristics.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1243
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Guangdong province is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.8% throughout the forecast period specially due to a higher expansion of the construction industries and smart city initiatives.
- Based on engine type, the market is segmented into vertical cylinder, horizontal cylinder, evaporating water cooled and 4-stroke. The market for horizontal cylinder is estimated to reach USD 548.0 Million in 2027, at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period owing to its wide usage in agricultural machineries.
- China is the China leader of single cylinder diesel engine production and is estimated to account for over 75% of the production, as of 2019. APAC excluding China held 16% of China single cylinder diesel engine. The country being an agriculture intensive economy constitutes over 17% of the consumption market in the world, which took about 17.6% of the China consumption volume in 2019.
- Heilongjiang holds the largest market share of 18.7% in 2019, with the growth rate of 4.3% during the forecast period. Factors like the presence of many major manufacturers of the market, extensive focus on road development, construction sculptures, and industrialization are helping in the propelling the market demand in this region.
- Key players in the market include Yanmar, Kubota, Kohler, Hatz, Greaves Cotton, Shifeng, Changchai, Changfa, Golden Fiying Fish Diesel, Changlin, Lifan, Juling, Sifang, Yuchai and Sichuan Xingming, among others.
Engine Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Vertical Cylinder
- Horizontal Cylinder
- Evaporating Water Cooled
Combustion Chamber (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Direct Injection
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Auto Industry
- Construction Industry
- Power Industry
- Agricultural Industry
- Power Industry
End Users (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Engineering Machinery
- Three Wheel Vehicle
- Water Pumps
- Air Compressors
- Generator Set
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1243
Based on the regional analysis, the market is divided into key geographical regions:
- All the other Chinese provinces
The regional analysis covers a country wise analysis of each major region and offers critical insights into revenue growth, market share, market growth, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, demand and trends, presence of key players in each region, and other key factors influencing the regional growth.
Table Of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Single Cylinder Diesel Engine Market in China Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Single Cylinder Diesel Engine Market in China Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Increased demand from agricultural industry in emerging countries
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Increased demand of electric vehicles
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1243
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: [email protected] Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com News: www.reportsanddata.com/market-news
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com