iCrowdNewswire Dec 20, 2020 5:00 AM ET
Big Data Technology and Service market – 2019-2024
The big data technology and service market was valued at USD 23.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach a value of USD 79.5 billion by 2024, at an estimated CAGR of 25.4 % over the forecast period 2019 – 2024. Across the world, people are exchanging information which is going to increase in the coming years. Domo Inc estimated that 1.7MB of data will be created every second for every person on earth by 2020 end.
- Owing to this, increasing adoption of data discovery and visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI is driving the market growth. It enables decision-makers to understand complex concepts, as well as identify new trends and patterns with ease. It helps organizations identify key trends, which is not possible by looking at quantitative data, thus improving the company’s bottom line.
- The huge amount of data generated and stored is susceptible to hacking and tampering by insiders or third party. This will compromise the security of stored data. It will directly affect the big data technology vendors whose reputation will be at risk.
Get Sample Report PDF >>
The following manufacturers are covered:
Information Builders Inc
Scope of the Report
Not knowing the best way to read, understand, and apply data can actually cost a business lost revenue opportunities, lower efficiency and productivity and quality issues. Big data is a term that describes the large volume of data (both structured and unstructured). With the rapid growth in analytic capabilities on cloud platforms, users leveraged large cloud vendors more prominently for analytical software in 2018.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
Key market segments and sub-segments
Evolving market trends and dynamics
Changing supply and demand scenarios
Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs
Browse Report »
Key Market Trends
Retail Industry to Dominate the Market
- According to the most recent Shopping Index of Salesforce, e-commerce grew 17% in the third quarter in 2018, globally. The US Census Bureau reported that 87% of the US shoppers begantheir hunt in digital channels, up from 71% the prior year. This calls for increased use of big data services for cloud.
- Personalizing the shopping experience means customers’ details and transaction history to be recorded so that the retailer can provide recommendations. Due to the increasing volume of shoppers’ data, the need for big data services is also growing.
- Big data services are also used for forecasting demand and tracking customer journey from research to purchase.
- An emerging economy like India, which is facing increasing participation from foreign and private players, is predicted to generate revenue worth USD 60 billion in retail by 2020, according to IBEF. This increased revenue and demand for retail sales will generate more data requiring efficient big data technologies.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
- Due to population growth and rise in e-commerce, Asia-Pacific is experiencing a surge in data generated from digital products and services.
- Government initiatives such as Digital India, planned to be completed in 2019 and aimed at transforming the country into a digitally empowered economy, is set to contribute to the growth of big data services in India.
- While global banks in Asia-Pacific (APAC) have been adopting big data in droves, more local banks in the region are now doing so to gain a “second-mover advantage.
- According to Oracle, Indian enterprises are adopting big data and visual tools to improve operations and enhance customer experience at a greater pace than the rest of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) countries.
- For cities such as Hong Kong, rooted as one of the world’s leading hubs for financial services and home to an array of data-rich industries including banking, communications and media, transport and logistics, the opportunities to capitalize on these data assets are immense.
The market is concentrated with major legacy players dominating the market like IBM, Microsoft and SAP. Since companies are concerned regarding the privacy and management of their employee/customer data, they trust established vendors more rather than new entrants.
- June 2019 – Tableau was acquired by Salesforce in a bid to step up Salesforces’s own work in data visualization and (more generally) tools to help enterprises make sense of the sea of data that they use and amass.
- June 2019 – Google acquired Looker, a unified platform for business intelligence, data applications, and embedded analytics.for USD 2.6 billion. It will help Google customers to offer a more complete analytics solution from ingesting data to visualizing results and integrating data and insights into their daily workflows.
- June 2019 – Microsoft announced its “Wave 2” product release plans for its Dynamics 365 enterprise resource planning solutions, as well as its Power Platform. (Power BI)
The study is a source of reliable data on:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market trends and dynamics Supply and demand
Market size Current trends/opportunities/challenges
Value chain and stakeholder analysis
Customization of the Report
- Value chain analysis
- Consumer behavior analysis at country level
The report includes six parts, dealing with:
1.) basic information;
2.) the Asia Big Data Technology and Service Speaker Market;
3.) the North American Big Data Technology and Service Speaker Market;
4.) the European Big Data Technology and Service Speaker Market;
5.) market entry and investment feasibility;
6.) the report conclusion.
Table of Content: Big Data Technology and Service
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15 Research Findings and Conclusion
The key insights of The Report Research:
1.The report Research provides key statistics on the market status of the Big Data Technology and Service manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
2.The report Research provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
3.The report Research presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2019-2018 market shares for key vendors.
4.The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
5.The report Research estimates 2019-2024 market development trends of Big Data Technology and Service industry.
6.Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out
7.The report Research makes some important proposals for a new project of Big Data Technology and Service Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
* 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
“Wise Guy Reports Is Part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. And Offers Premium Progressive Statistical Surveying, Market Research Reports, Analysis & Forecast Data for Industries and Governments Around the Globe. Wise Guy Reports Features an Exhaustive List of Market Research Reports from Hundreds of Publishers Worldwide. We Boast a Database Spanning Virtually Every Market Category and an Even More Comprehensive Collection of Market Research Reports Under These Categories and Sub-Categories”.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Keywords: Big Data Technology and Service market, Big Data Technology and Service market Dec 2019, Big Data Technology and Service market Industry Analysis, Big Data Technology and Service market Industry Trends, Big Data Technology and Service market Manufacturers, Big Data Technology and Service market, Big Data Technology and Service market Analysis, Big Data Technology and Service market Free Sample Report Forecast, Big Data Technology and Service market Growth, Big Data Technology and Service market Segmentation, Big Data Technology and Service market Size, Big Data Technology and Service market Prospectus, Big Data Technology and Service market Research Report, Big Data Technology and Service market Status, Big Data Technology and Service market Structure, Big Data Technology and Service market Survey, News Release, Presses Release