Increasing demand for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) connections across various industries and growing demand for mobile data services for improved coverage is driving 5G infrastructure market growth.
The global 5G infrastructure market is expected to reach a market size of USD 75.55 Billion by 2028 and register a high revenue CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. A key driving factor includes increasing demand for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) connections in various industries. Increasing demand for mobile data services for improved coverage is further expected to fuel growth of the global 5G infrastructure market growth during the forecast period. Rising government focus to develop smart cities is also expected to propel global 5G infrastructure market growth.
Increasing deployment of non-standalone architecture to integrate 5G infrastructure with existing LTE infrastructure is expected to contribute to revenue growth of the non-standalone segment in the global 5G infrastructure market during the forecast period.
The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global 5G infrastructure Market’, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global 5G infrastructure industry.
In terms of market share, the sub-6 GHz segment is expected to lead among the other spectrum segments in the global 5G infrastructure market during the forecast period due to rising usage of sub-6 GHz signals for developing smart cities.
To gain useful market insights, grab a sample copy of this [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/494
Key highlights of the Global 5G infrastructure Market report:
- The latest report performs an in-depth study of the potential opportunities and risks associated with the global 5G infrastructure market, alongside studying the recent innovations and major events.
- It offers a conclusive study of the future growth trajectory of the 5G infrastructure market and throws light on various market drivers, challenges, and constraints.
- A detailed synopsis of the market includes the rapidly changing market dynamics and an accurate prediction of the current, historical, and forecast market size in terms of volume and value
- The intensely competitive atmosphere of the global 5G infrastructure market detailed in the report stresses on the product offerings and key strategies adopted by the established market players to strengthen their foothold in the industry.
- Key market participants include Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Nokia Corporation, NEC Corporation, ZTE Corporation, Ericsson AB, Aviat Networks, Inc., Ceragon Networks Ltd., and CommScope Inc.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/494
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the 5G infrastructure market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The 5G infrastructure7 report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
The 5G infrastructure market report provides an in-depth analysis of the key competitors operating in the industry. The report offers insights into their product portfolio, business overview, financial standing, market position, revenue generation, market share and market size, and production and manufacturing capacity along with pricing analysis.
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Support & Maintenance
- Implementation & Integration
- Training & Education
- Core Network
- Radio Access Network
- Backhaul & Transport
- Spectrum Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- mm Wave
- Sub-6 GHz
- High Band
- Mid Band
- Low Band
- Architecture Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
Quick Buy- 5G infrastructure Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/494
The 5G infrastructure industry report mainly focuses on the key market regions where the market is spread, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on the key segments of the market, such as product types, application spectrum, technology, end-user industries, among others.
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions ask to our team:
- What is the growth rate of the 5G infrastructure market? What is the anticipated market valuation of the 5G infrastructure industry by 2027?
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the 5G infrastructure market?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the 5G infrastructure industry over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Take a look “Table of Content 5G infrastructure market”
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. 5G Infrastructure Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. 5G Infrastructure Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) connections in various industries
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for mobile data services for improved coverage.
220.127.116.11. Rising need of high bandwidth connectivity with low latency
18.104.22.168. Rising adoption of virtual network architecture across various industry
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Cyber security concerns
126.96.36.199. The high cost of investment for implementation
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. 5G Infrastructure Market By Component Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
188.8.131.52. Support & Maintenance
184.108.40.206. Implementation & Integration
220.127.116.11. Training & Education
18.104.22.168. Core Network
22.214.171.124. Radio Access Network
126.96.36.199. Backhaul & Transport
Chapter 6. 5G Infrastructure Market By Spectrum Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Spectrum Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
6.1.1. mm Wave
6.1.2. Sub-6 GHz
188.8.131.52. High Band
184.108.40.206. Mid Band
220.127.116.11. Low Band
Chapter 7. 5G Infrastructure Market By Architecture Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
7.1. Architecture Dynamics & Market Share, 2020 & 2028
Request customization On 5G infrastructure Industry Report by Emergen [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/494
Grab some Related Reports:
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs